Williams Tax Group, PLC has established a Data and Information Security Program which supports the strategic aims of the business and is committed to maintaining and improving information security within the Company and minimizing its exposure to all risks.
At Williams Tax Group, PLC:
- Ensure the confidentiality of both corporate and client information and the protection of that information against unauthorized access.
- Maintain the integrity of all information and ensure the availability of all information as required.
- Maintain Encryption at rest and in transit. By default, it uses the AES encryption algorithm in cipher block chaining or XTS mode with a 128-bit or 256-bit key.
- Continue to review and implement new guidance and best practices in both business practices and information security. Meeting the framework for establishing and reviewing information security objectives
- Provide information security training and awareness for all employees.
- Meet all regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Maintain and regularly test disaster recovery and business continuity plans for its business activities.
- Provide clients a secure format to transmit sensitive documents to us.
- Necessary client tax data will be retained for 3 years as per IRS guidelines.
Williams Tax Group, PLC is committed to continual improvement through a process of ongoing management reviews, risk assessments, regular internal/external audits and security incident reporting.
This statement is subject to annual review and is amended as necessary to ensure that it continues to be appropriate to the needs of the business.
Williams Tax Group, PLC
Revised: 1st of February 2022